Klipschorns in Parkersbug WV

tromprof

25 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Sorry Neil but what does that mean?

It means that alerts without an attached photo are not as useful as those that include a photo from the listing.  Listings are frequently deleted.  Without a photo, the thread becomes worthless. 

• Like 1

Sigh.....I wish I  wouldn't have had to sell the '78' WO's I'd bought for $500 from a retired Delta Airlines pilot back in 2006.  I had to sell them before I moved back to Arkansas.  Still makes me ill thinking about it.  They were immaculate.  Even came with the original "gallon" of Watco Walnut Danish oil he had bought....for $1.29 (said the price tag).  I did keep the cool custom Barzillay cabinets with the tambour (sp?) doors he'd had custom made for his  records, Mac, and Tandberg gear, though.

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

That living room looks familiar. Are these from Dave, WVU80?

He recently acquired an HT system.

Ding ding ding!  We have a winner!  

The wife hates the large speakers in the living room even though you don't even see them while watching TV.  I need to sell them to fund the RF-83's package I just picked up, which she also hates.  :(

Send me a PM for a discount off the CL listing to Forum members.

Hmm.  I don't have as many Khorn pics as I thought I did.  Despite the lack of good pics (I'll take some more) the speakers are flawless and unmolested with Type AA XO's.  I can make you a deal on some Crites A/4500's if you want also.

Klipshorn 1978 IMG_4674.JPG

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

The wife hates the large speakers in the living room even though you don't even see them while watching TV.  I need to sell them to fund the RF-83's package I just picked up, which she also hates.  :(

Hmm.  I don't have as many Khorn pics as I thought I did.  Despite the lack of good pics (I'll take some more) the speakers are flawless and unmolested with Type AA XO's.  I can make you a deal on some Crites A/4500's if you want also.

Dammit Dave, you and your temptation.....lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

The Escalade is still a disappointment.  You think you know a guy!

I"m sure he's got a sticker on the back of it that says "My other car is a Pinto" in case that makes you feel better??

:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Those look very nice Dave, I'm sure they will move quick. Sorry you have to let those beauties go.

10 hours ago, MookieStl said:

The Escalade is still a disappointment.  You think you know a guy!

What's wrong with an Escalade? He needs a big vehicle to haul those Khorns:D

On 8/30/2017 at 4:29 PM, jimjimbo said:

Useful in what way?

There havery been times that something gets sold, deleted, etc and all of the chatter about what a deal, or not, maybe about what wood or condition it was and sometimes several comments and no mention about what speaker it was. It's good to have a picture in the thread for the late to the party ones, like me.

On 8/30/2017 at 5:32 PM, wvu80 said:

Show her the MCM1900 and tell her if she doesn't stop her nattering that you're bringing them home. 

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:45 AM, Ceptorman said:

Those look very nice Dave, I'm sure they will move quick. Sorry you have to let those beauties go.

What's wrong with an Escalade? He needs a big vehicle to haul those Khorns:D

Sorry about the Escalade crack, it might be a mild case of "bling envy" from a Tahoe owner!

Bump for a nice set of speakers from a good guy!

• Like 1