Yamaha p7000s amp

NBPK402

I purchased this amp new to power my Danley DTS-10 subs, and since they will not be going with me...the amp is not needed either. It is in excellent condition, and includes the factory box. I am looking for $350 for it. I have it packed in the factory box, but can unpack it to take pics if anyone is serious about buying it. This amp has fans, but they are temp controlled so you don't have to worry about fan noise in a home environment in my experience.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I HAVE THE YAMAH P5000S AMP AND I USED IT FOR MY 15" FOLDEDhorn sub and then on 2 15" sealed boxes and the I had it bridged the hole time.  and it never ran hot. its a work horse.

until we moved and someone dropped it from about 12' in the air. in was packed in a box and nothing looks bad on the outside, but it no longer works on one channel. so its no fault of the amp, just someone with butter fingers  lol    the Yamaha line of P****s amp line is a very under rated amp and they have a type of EQ or DSP system for Yamaha pro line speakers 

and they have some weight to them and have great rack handles on them and they don't  have over powering lights on the front so its not a distraction to anyone when its sitting near your tv 

and for his asking price. ITS Ahell of a deal

• Like 1