NCAAF

oldtimer

The young Spartans improve some more.  Next week will be a challenge in the horseshoe.

Michigan is a better team with Peters at the helm.  It appears to be too little too late.  Even if the Wolverines win out,  with 2 conference losses, they're pretty much screwed.  UM needs the States (MSU, OSU & PSU) to lose again elsewhere.  The dilemma is that they can't all lose when they play each other.

17 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

along as there are four teams with fewer losses.

Of course its not quite that simple, but I get where you're coming from. Who was it, Central Michigan or somebody similar? They were undefeated for nearly the whole season. Just didn't play anybody.

1 minute ago, JL Sargent said:

Of course its not quite that simple, but I get where you're coming from. Remember Michigan State last year? They were undefeated for nearly the whole season. Just didn't play anybody.

Are you referring to Western Michigan?  Michigan State was 3-9 last year.

There aren’t any undefeated Western Michigans, Boise States, etc. this season to gum up the works.

On 10/28/2017 at 7:52 AM, EmilC said:

With all this PSU and OSU talk, I forgot that Michigan State is 6 and 1 with games against both PSU and OSU.

Hey, ya never know

I may look like Nostradamus here.

PSU is done. Their offensive line has always been suspect and looks like they regressed from last year. Completely exposed as the competition got tougher. 

What a waste of who some say is the best college football player in the country, Saquan Barkley.

The big questions is will PSU stay relevant in the years to come.   

22 minutes ago, EmilC said:

I may look like Nostradamus here.

PSU is done. Their offensive line has always been suspect and looks like they regressed from last year. Completely exposed as the competition got tougher. 

What a waste of who some say is the best college football player in the country, Saquan Barkley.

Happy Valley when they are winning, doom and gloom when they lose.  Make sure to jump on and off that big bandwagon at the right time......

40 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Happy Valley when they are winning, doom and gloom when they lose.  Make sure to jump on and off that big bandwagon at the right time......

Oh pulease

When I mean "done" I mean if any playoff or Big 10 champ hopes.

Go spend some time on UM football boards. Every fan base has its fair weather fans. Two weeks ago they were questing whether Harbaugh should stay

But I must say, MU fans are the most delusional. Just ask any OSU or MSU fan. Had to listen to my sister, a MU fan, for a whole year. Haven't heard from her sine October 21st :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EmilC said:

My guess is yes.  IMO, PSU’s return to relevance so quickly, after Jerry got a little behind in his work, is nothing short of remarkable.

Seems to me that PSU and Nebraska are still somewhat stunned by their failure to dominate the B1G conference.  Some programs, as well as their fans, just can’t accept the fact that games today are on FOX, ESPN, ABC, CBS, BTN, etc. and not . . . 

222E09C6-527A-4611-8F41-C2401F6FA70D.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EmilC said:

Oh pulease

When I mean "done" I mean if any playoff or Big 10 champ hopes.

Go spend some time on UM football boards. Every fan base has its fair weather fans. Two weeks ago they were questing whether Harbaugh should stay

But I must say, MU fans are the most delusional. Just ask any OSU or MSU fan. Had to listen to my sister, a MU fan, for a whole year. Haven't heard from her sine October 21st :D

MU?  Is that like Massapequa University, or what?