Chad

New Forum Feature: "Fluid Topic Lists"

Chad    1049

I just enabled a feature that I think some here would really like. It's completely optional though. It allows you to have a custom forum topic list on the homepage. I'm pretty sure there are some who were begging for this sort of thing a couple years ago.

On the main forum list, there are now 3 icons above the "Forums" section:

Screenshot from 2017-09-01 07-23-07.png

If you click on the 3rd icon, you'll get a subforum filter area on the right. Check/uncheck these to filter what subforum topics are displayed in the topic list. 

Screenshot from 2017-09-01 07-23-55.png

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

wvu80    3769

Thanks @Chad, very cool.   I  like the Grid display option as well.  I'll play with that as well and see if I'd like to use it.

Ceptorman    6785

I'm not usually for change either, but if it's a good idea, I'll like it.

My new updated cable box sat in the closet for 8 months. I had Comcast calling me saying that I needed to install the new one because my old cable box wouldn't work correctly. I finally hooked it up, WOW, what a huge difference it made.....better picture, better sound, voice commands. The old one was a dinosaur compared to the new one....so glad I changed.

Chad, I'll reluctantly check it out, then probably like it a lot.

Thanks.

dwilawyer    1802

That is bery cool @Chad.  You are pushing the boundaries of my limited uptake with every new improvement.

I'm stiil stuck on making sure I press a trophy for thank you and a heart for like.  Where's the BS icon?

Zen Traveler    576
12 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

That is bery cool @Chad.  You are pushing the boundaries of my limited uptake with every new improvement.

I'm stiil stuck on making sure I press a trophy for thank you and a heart for like.  Where's the BS icon?

They just discontinued it.  ^_^