Take just a moment..

Thaddeus Smith

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Well this just ticks me off. First of all it wasn't a privileged anything, and it wasn't a "club". And I really don't think that you can attest to its worthiness since you never experienced it.

Going to have to disagree with you on the first part of this Jim . I have been a member for over 5  Years and I was not "privileged" enough to be a member of this "club" which sadly is my area of expertise :D . The fact that I only post when I have something to add versus every little thing will probably keep  me from ever reaching 5000 posts.  I certainly agree with the second part though ^_^

7 minutes ago, Gnote said:

Going to have to disagree with you on the first part of this Jim . I have been a member for over 5  Years and I was not "privileged" enough to be a member of this "club" which sadly is my area of expertise :D . The fact that I only post when I have something to add versus every little thing will probably keep  me from ever reaching 5000 posts.  I certainly agree with the second part though ^_^

I just think you're still mad at me....:emotion-19:

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Well this just ticks me off. First of all it wasn't a privileged anything, and it wasn't a "club". And I really don't think that you can attest to its worthiness since you never experienced it.

Oh now, don't get ticked off. Of course not being in the club it's true that  I have no experience within. But it's worthiness seems to be clear  - None according to the Mothership.