So Long BS Forum

thebes

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Okay. Not really sure how to take this post except as it came across. Of course I will keep posting on the main forum as I have without receiving any warning points in 17 years. 

These questions were posted by you 14 minutes agi, was simply trying to answer them as succinctly as possible.

I agree but is there a reason it's being shut down? Las call? Are we oldtimers being kicked out?

If so, it's been fun and are we going to be allowed to talk about other stuff in the lounge or is it only open to.....?

Again, try posting and find out.  I think you find nothing has changed.

4 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Then why ask the question?

Well, because I really didn't understand why it needed to be shut down so soon. No politics or personal attacks were happening and if anything I was enjoying this discussion in the lounge with some old friends...

1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

These questions were posted by you 14 minutes agi, was simply trying to answer them as succinctly as possible.

Again, try posting and find out.  I think you find nothing has changed.

Okay. I am really not trying to be argumentative and wish people who had no interest in this thread stop posting their opinion....That said, okay I may have misinterpreted  your quote and regardless I haven't changed. 

Y'all have a good night and if the thread is locked in the morning then :emotion-22: to you good folks who like Klipsch Speakers and having good conversation. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Okay. I am really not trying to be argumentative and wish people who had no interest in this thread stop posting their opinion.

If they didn't have an interest in this thread why would they be posting their opinion about it?

I'm not sure I understand.

Gents, I have nothing really more to offer, and I do not understand the talk of this topic being locked.  I've seen nothing to cause a lock, except expectations of one which occasionally means trolling.

As with all threads that irritate you, TURN YOUR DIAL TO THE LEFT if you don't like the conversation.  I don't care for a lot of this, but I won't lock it unless there is a clear and manifest violation of the TOS.

Dave

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mallette said:

Gents, I have nothing really more to offer, and I do not understand the talk of this topic being locked.  I've seen nothing to cause a lock, except expectations of one which occasionally means trolling.

As with all threads that irritate you, TURN YOUR DIAL TO THE LEFT if you don't like the conversation.  I don't care for a lot of this, but I won't lock it unless there is a clear and manifest violation of the TOS.

Dave

Am I allowed to turn my dial to the RIGHT if so inclined?

1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

Your opinion (which I note is free from personal attacks) Is as valid as anyone else's here.

Exactly! 

1 minute ago, USNRET said:

Am I allowed to turn my dial to the RIGHT if so inclined?

Sure. Don't click on the threads you aren't interested in. 

Good night gents. 

• Chad locked this topic