So Long BS Forum

thebes

49 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

even one or two formers have stated in here that the thread should be killed.

Your speculation is as good as mine.  There are always those who advocate for censorship, and those who advocate for freer speech.  Note that the "formers" who advocated euthanasia were either not regulars nor original members.

30 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

The first MJ dispensary in Texas was licensed i. The last week.  A positive, or window dressing?

28 minutes ago, Deang said:

Otoh, it would make for great conversation, and adults can easily pull it off without acting like jackasses. 

I have to laugh because out of all the political topics you could choose, this one probably has the most consensus....That said, it's all about the timing because 8 years ago this would be akin to one of those heated tube/SS debates. 

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Your speculation is as good as mine.  There are always those who advocate for censorship, and those who advocate for freer speech.  Note that the "formers" who advocated euthanasia were either not regulars nor original members.

Were they Millennials ?

18 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

31 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

The first MJ dispensary in Texas was licensed i. The last week.  A positive, or window dressing?

Smoke and mirrors.

It all comes down to budget and public consensus. Given the cost of Harvey and potentially Irma in FLA, my guess is that both states are reconsidering legalization for the tax revenue and they realize their states are being flooded with the 'legal' pot coming into their market from other states. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Has nothing whatsoever to do with censorship.  It doesn't apply here.

This isn't a free speech issue.

Who took what position on euthansia is relevant how?  Is that where we are going now, who picked on who, who jabbed who, what was debated, who took what position on what issue? 

If euthansia wasn't discussed enough in that other place start a thread on it and hopefully people can play by the rules.  

• Chad locked this topic