So Long BS Forum

thebes

On 9/2/2017 at 8:35 PM, dwilawyer said:

... Wasn't my understanding at all from the message that was sent to all of us.  

... was more of a case of "what in the hell were we thinking? This thing is liable to blow at any second."  

Blow how? 

Maybe if those of us who didn't have access to the BS forum could look at the message all of you received, we could understand. 

Were some of the opinions expressed beginning to look like they came from hate groups?  I can't believe that of any of the people I've grown to know on the regular Klipsch forum.  I'm in the dark.

2 minutes ago, garyrc said:

Blow how? 

Maybe if those of us who didn't have access to the BS thread could look at the letter all of you received, we could understand. 

Were some of the opinions expressed beginning to look like they came from hate groups?  I can't believe that of any of the people I've grown to know on the regular Klipsch forum.  I'm in the dark.

Understanding is not necessary.  You must respect their authoritah!  It's just the way it is.

The great majority who had access, quit posting to it years ago. Most new people would check it out, and decide it was overrated or just not very interesting. I mean, the place had less than a dozen that actually contributed anything of significance. It had run its course long ago - 

2 minutes ago, Deang said:

The great majority who had access, quit posting to it years ago. Most new people would check it out, and decide it was overrated or just not very interesting. I mean, the place had less than a dozen that actually contributed anything of significance. It had run its course long ago - 

The numbers are true.  However, they don't tell the story.  It would not be the only low head count forum that its members fervently cared about.  As Lilly in Peter Rabbit says, I know that for a fact.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deang said:

I understand the the contributors placed value on it and miss it. What I'm saying is that no one should care. :-)

I understand what you are saying. I don't understand the comments of those that either knew nothing about it or cared nothing for it.

I don't like liver myself but I don't advocate ending its existence. I just avoid it, like Talkin' Tubes.

I've never seen the like of mental transgenders as there are here. Where do you complainers get your panties?

Keith

5 minutes ago, T2K said:

I understand what you are saying. I don't understand the comments of those that either knew nothing about it or cared nothing for it.

I don't like liver myself but I don't advocate ending its existence. I just avoid it, like Talkin' Tubes.

I've never seen the like of mental transgenders as there are here. Where do you complainers get your panties?

Keith

You had to ask.  Apparently they are out of stock at the moment:

https://orders.corp-imaging.com/klipsch/#

3 hours ago, richieb said:

You're too much of a thinker to find these 8+ pages fascinating aren't you ?

I read most of the Forum happenings several times a day, whether that's good or bad I can't say.

But I Do know that - Yaaaaawwwwwnnnn - this constant re-hashing is certainly a bore ( yeah I know, I'm still reading it) My impending nap should prove equally exciting ---

Meh.. Sometimes it's easier to just hop online and stir The big cauldron for a little bit. It doesn't really edify or stimulate me intellectually, but it gets me socializing with people and I find some new gifs in the process. So it's not a total waste of my time...

• Thanks 1

You can get Sildenafil 20mg generic tabs in the states and take 3-5 tabs at a time.

Most my patients dropped the India substitute....some reason fell off as being not as reliable.

2016...the year of Canada surge.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, jwc said:

You can get Sildenafil 20mg generic tabs in the states and take 3-5 tabs at a time.

Most my patients dropped the India substitute....some reason fell off as being not as reliable.

2016...the year of Canada surge.

Well if it fell off so I can see the reason for the drop off.

White Rhino Horn works even better.

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

He spelled things out clear enough.  Maybe if he put the rules in a pop up where you had to accept the terms, as a reminder every time to access the area we'd still be there LOL

4 hours ago, billybob said:

Short memory is something I have never been accused of. But yeah, guess I could have tried pm'ing someone(mod) to see if they knew besides what was said.

Now what was I saying?

I actually think the above two post spell it out exactly. What people do have a problem with discussing when discussing religion or politics is being  ridiculed for their views...

4 hours ago, billybob said:

We don't need no stinking pills, do we?

As much as I wish I could say "no," the answer seems to be yes when you venture into questioning someone's opinion.

3 hours ago, Deang said:

I understand the the contributors placed value on it and miss it. What I'm saying is that no one should care. :-)

I'm not really sure how to respond to Dean's comment except to say I valued the discussions we've had and reflected on them often. {No emoticon.} 

• Like 1

• Chad locked this topic