Found a home with perfect corners!

Rxonmymind

https://m.trulia.com/property/3126911782-3220-Salida-Way-Cameron-Park-CA-95682

Love the logical layout of this home! Especially the windows.  A formal dining room that would actually be put to use. The living room with it's fireplace dead center I can put a pair of Klipschorns on either side.:D Kerping my Bell's! Most homes don't provide this many corner speaker placement.

I've always been a fan of the old 70's homes with atriums inside or the front from architects such as Frank Lloyd wright, Joseph Eichler and Cliff May to name a few. Although neither were exact copies all three used similar styles. 

I'll admit this isn't really that close to those greats of past but it touches on it is affordable and we're looking to downsize from our Mcmansion. I see this house as space not wasted and love the layout.  If we decide to get it it'll have an absolute fabulous backyard makeover from a landscape designer with a very nice pool something along the lines of 50' length. A nice lap pool.  Something I've always wanted.

So still looking but this one I was smitten with. In a perfect world I'd like to take these plans and build on my own property. Unfortunately, land here is expensive and before even sticking a shovel in the ground the permits run $90k. Then some I'm sure. I wish I knew the plans this home and what they called it. 

Cheers.

genMbmob.17035544_19_7.jpg

luxury-pool-alderete-pools-inc_5478.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Coytee said:

If you're looking at this while downsizing... you must live in a real rat-shack!

Very nice pictures.

:)

Rat shack... um, no, I think we have a nice home. The usual 5/3 2800 sq ft with loft built in 2008.:(

Identical to this pic. But it's too big for us 3. Need to downsize. 

I know the above isn't the best looking single story home from the outside but the layout just flows. Also love the property and it's potential for a great landscape & pool. Meh, wife didn't like it so time to move on. 

streetview.jpg

• 3 months later...