The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Discgolfer123

Single Belle with Volti upgrades (SOLD)

Would like to sell locally from Houston TX. Here is link from CL    https://houston.craigslist.org/ele/d/single-volti-audio-klipsch/6472113842.html Grill cloth does not match, speaker has some nicks. The sound is not compromised at all. Only selling because of recent purchase. Will upload more pictures as soon as possible.(SOLD)

Tim

NIce.  You should see if the person that bought USNRET'd k-horns and belle would like a second upgraded belle.

Great deal, if I was closer I would pick it up to hear the different from the stock Belles.

If O.P. is ever considering using his Klipschorns as fronts for a home theater, he could do no better than keeping this Belle as a center channel. I'm very happy with that same combination, using Heresy's as surrounds. That's assuming the upgraded Belle is a good match for the K-Horns of course. 

Just my 42 cents. 

I would give you $700 right this second... if I could get this to Vegas.

Hmm.......... L - C (volti) - R, now what would I do for rears?

@opusk2k9 I would probably want to add some low end so Forte or Chorus makes sense.

La Scala &/or Cornwall consideration quickly becomes space prohibitive.

$700 is attractive for this with the upgrades.

GLWS

I check craigslist every day and i'm surprised this is still there after so long. The Houston market is really slow.  Now i really regret selling both pairs of la Scalas, when i could have done a L/R La Scala with this Belle as C and had my Chorus II for surrounds but at the time i believe this Belle was well over 1k IIRC.

I have a pair of EV cabs similar to Korn needing some TLC, would sell  with the Belle for package deal of $1,800.

Tim

• Like 1

The CL post has expired, you might want to renew, so people can see the extra photos.