what sw have BASH reciever @

ivo_63

I'm upset what SW to buy  R10 or R 110, in some places  wrote R 10  got BASH reciever but i cannot see at SW's back logo BASH inside

My  room is not  so big  5m/4m,  R 10 will be  enought or  i need  go to  R 110 ,  or jump to R 12 ? In  this  way  R 12  is  better  than R 10 * 110 ? I realy  cannot use right  decision :-), help  me pls.

sorry  for  my engl - is not my language.

Edited by ivo_63

Old reciever *   N 10  is  same  like  in  Jamo sw - i  got  it  was  shame ==== Klipsch =Jamo  i  knew,   i  hope  new  Klipsch is different and  better  than Jamo budget series.

Amazon.de

ByLöllemannon 18 October 2016

Zunächst muss ich sagen: wirklich klasse Sound! Erwartungen mehr als erfüllt.

Leider haben die Modelle (auch der nächst größere, und alle kleineren Modelle mit der gleichen Platine) ein hoch frequentes Spulenpfeifen. Fehler ist dem Herrsteller bekannt und wurde bisher nicht behoben (wer googelt wird schnell fündig).

Leider ist das Pfeifen so nervtötend, dass er wieder zurück ging.
Teilt mir mit, falls der Fehler behoben wird, dann würde ich ihn nochmal kaufen.

This  problem still ? 
Edited by ivo_63

If money is indeed an issue, the R-110SW should provide you with at least a substantial upgrade.  The issue outlined in the review above - I haven't heard of, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.  It could be any number of causes.  

I'd go with the 110, and call it a day.

Money is big reason forever , or we all will driving Ferrari ! So i need to get  decision tomorrow , for  last - you recommend  me   R 110 vs  N10= R 10, N12=R 12  ?Btw my front loudspeakers are Yamaha NS 777 but i cannot feel deep bass. My old sub was Jamo - so weak, and i knew that Jamo = Klipsch , and i'm a little   afraid .....from  this  duo

You shouldn't be, neither the N10/12 nor the R-10/12 are indicative of what Klipsch or Jamo are about.  They're both entry level subwoofers in entry level lines.  Jamo makes some absolutely insanely good speakers in their lines.  Klipsch makes some amazing speakers as well.  But entry level should never be thought of than more than just that - entry level.  If you get the Reference Premier - you'll get better results.

• 1 month later...

Just a note. BASH  was one of the earlier attempts at higher efficiency amplifyers. It is basically a switch mode power supply that follows the input level  so that the main class A/B amp does not have much work to do.   They may still be around but have been replaced by newer fully digital class D (or other)    The Carver Magnetic field amplifyers where basically the same type.