SVS B4 Plus...

SWL

It's been listed for a long, long time.  It's one of those situations a lot like the RSW15 -- a beautiful, high performing beast that at this point, has successors that make it more of an impressive historical relic than a real performer today.  I remember seeing that and deciding it was worth seeing what it was about, and the specs are truly impressive.

But today you go SVS, they got that monster PB16Ultra, there ain't nothing that 4 can do that the PB16 won't.  LOL you became such a music guy SWL, but I remember you saying you used to be a big HT guy and had a pair of SVS beasts.  Come back to the HT side and try out some PB16s....:)

Yeah, those SVS's were incredible for movies even though they had help from a pair of RSW-15's and a pair of 15" Velodynes.....

but it was the SVS's that were responsible for making the floor buckle and felt like the couch was raising up off the floor. Those suckers could really pressurize my room.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk