@ Members / Posters You Miss

TasDom

11 minutes ago, garyrc said:

All of the above, plus mdeneen for his articulate and informative posts about both technical and philosophical matters.  I understand his edge bothered some people.

Mark didn't have an edge to him, he was very simply, 100% a D!CK, and his actions after he voluntarily left absolutely proved that as fact!

Mark didn't have an edge to him, he was very simply, 100% a D!CK, and his actions after he voluntarily left absolutely proved that as fact!

There was a time before all that, when Mark was relatively cool. He's a sharp fella for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, garyrc said:
10 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

@Sancho Panza was gone for a while, posted after the election and is gone again. 

I would love to see him come back.

He was the one who invited me to the Klipsch Forums while I was searching for some audio answers on AVSForums.com.  He was a Klipsch true-believer and I would love to see him come back, too.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

He was the one who invited me to the Klipsch Forums while I was searching for some audio answers on AVSForums.com.  He was a Klipsch true-believer and I would love to see him come back, too.

He was the one who sent me here also.....so you can blame him :D 

3 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Was Sancho's birth date actually 6/3/18, as listed in his profile?  If so, that would make him 99.  Unfortunately, he might have joined Daddy Dee, Boxx and too many others to name.  @Sancho Panza

Any guesses as to who the oldest "active" forum member is?

I don't think he was that old, I'm thinking mid/late 60s.

I'm not sure who is the oldest.....some days I feel like I'm 100, one day last week I felt 25 :P

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Was Sancho's birth date actually 6/3/18, as listed in his profile?  If so, that would make him 99.  Unfortunately, he might have joined Daddy Dee, Boxx and too many others to name.  @Sancho Panza

Any guesses as to who the oldest "active" forum member is?

I don't think that is the case, at leat i hopen not. He popped in the nbs forum not that long ago. Before that we was silent for quite some time. 

10 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

Off topic but what is your status in Beaumont ? Running water? Gasoline? Very little reporting as the news vultures are hunting for juicier bodies ---

The boil ban was lifted 3 days ago.  Gasoline is here if you need it.  Many streets are lined with furniture, cabinetry, sheetrock, insulation and appliances.  Waste disposal can't keep up.  Almost all the roads are open.  Many businesses have closed the doors due to losses suffered from the flood.  Car sales are sky rocketing.  Insurance adjusters can't keep up.  The sun is currently shining and I'm back to work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Johnny Holiday had a way with charts, didn't he?  

That's an understatement, he had one long thread that was nothing but charts.

Fini.......still on facebook the wife says

Moon

I can't remember his name, but he ran a nudist colony out in California, then was rumored to have gotten in trouble. Now I remember EdHorn or HornEd, something like that.

• Moderators
On 9/6/2017 at 7:54 PM, dwilawyer said:
On 9/6/2017 at 7:50 PM, oldtimer said:

How about Colterphoto?  or do you guys not miss him...

Miss him to death, see him sporadically posting, he explained in some public posts he was dialing back a little, and I respect that. 

Maybe this will lure him out @colterphoto1

Went to see him last week, he is pretty busy, he now does work for special events. Like last weekend he was working setting things up for a U2 concert in Lucas Oil Stadium, and all kinds of events in the area. He worked the Singers and Songwriters festival in Key West many times. 

He's doing well, seems he likes his new job which is always good. 

• Like 3