@ Members / Posters You Miss

TasDom

"I can't remember his name, but he ran a nudist colony out in California, then was rumored to have gotten in trouble. Now I remember EdHorn or     HornEd, something like that."

You talking about this crook guy?

http://www.sanjoseinside.com/2015/07/09/bad-nudes-bared-lupin-lodges-idyllic-clothing-free-lifestyle-unravels-in-alarming-fashion/

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would bet that's him, well that explains him being such a character online, his whole life apparently was not what it seemed. I remember him saying he got married, guess this story explains why he disappeared.  

You never know

On 9/4/2017 at 9:43 AM, TasDom said:

So many members that don't post anymore or very seldom. I was revisiting some old threads and there are so many that posted very informative and helpful information that have all but disappeared. 

Maybe the notification feature could draw a few back.

Just a couple to start but there are so many....

@psg

@Cinema_head

@JasonJCarney

@m00n

@wuzzzer

Well thanks!  I'm back and will be around.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 9:36 PM, Gilbert said:

Great people..... miss Allan too.

Gilbert-

Are you referring to Allan Songer?

I was organizing my audio stuff the other day and grabbed a small box containing autoformers.  As I broke it down to be recycled, I noticed it was from @Allan SongerHe sold me some tweeters many years ago.  I enjoyed his recommendations of off the beaten path jazz recordings.

I was also reminded of him this summer while enjoying Studebakers at the Gilmore museum in Hickory Corners, MI.  

Allan Songer really opened my eyes to Jazz. He would send me LPs to watch on ebay and tell me what a good deal was. I got several Blue Notes because of him prior to all the 180g 45/33 rereleases. I had the pleasure of going to not one but two small Jazz clubs in NYC with Allan and GaryMD.

There are certain artists I can't help but think of Allan when I hear them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:39 AM, willland said:

Yes you are right.  My thoughts have been the worst case scenario.

Bill

Was Tommyboy the one that had surprised his father with Khorns?  If so his screen name may have changed to dandoyen who is alive posting in the garage sale section.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:52 AM, twistedcrankcammer said:

Mark didn't have an edge to him, he was very simply, 100% a D!CK, and his actions after he voluntarily left absolutely proved that as fact!

My two best internet friends don't like each other very much ...

Mark and Craig are awesome people, and I miss their posts.

I know Mark really pissed off Chad and Corporate -- but he was just trying to make a point -- who owns/controls their content?

Mark is one of the most amazing human beings I've ever known.

Shit, I need to call Craig -- it's been a while!

• Like 1