Here we go Again, Again?

unclefred

1 hour ago, codewritinfool said:

Yep.  Unbelievable.  Looks like the actual listing has been removed, though.  Was this the same seller as before?

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.07.25 PM.png

This guy selling all of these identically pictured KHorns is a hacker. He hacks into seller accounts that have a ton of excellent feedback...he is not an actual Ebay seller. That is why every listing he puts up he sends info to contact him. It makes you feel confident to send him money since his projected feedback is so good...he again...IS NOT the seller with the feedback....h3e is a hacker using private info to skirt Ebay rules and selling under a hacked account.

• Like 1

I know how it works because we had our Ebay account hacked years back. Someone listed a thousand or more listings in our shop when we had nothing for sale. I started getting questions about my listings from prospective buyers...which obviously sent up a red flag. Come to find out he was only selling with buy it now and immediate payment required outside of Paypal. He had a Western Union address and some other ways of "sending payment" that couldn't be traced back to him. It took me about two weeks to get everything straightened out. Ebay never caught it, which I think may have changed now since they have a system where it is much easier to report fraudulent listings.

• 3 weeks later...