Hello, this is my first post as a new member. I recently bought 2 rc82ii speakers and am amazed with them. I already had a rc10 center but recently i feel the center could be better. Last night i was watching Game of Thrones and set it to stereo to compare the voices to the center and it is just so much more crisp/clear then the rc10, its almost as if there is to much midrange on the center speaker. Oh im using a onkyo txnr609 receiver btw. My question is will i see a noticable difference to the rc10 if i got the rc62ii? I made this post cause i didnt see anyone else making such a question prob cause of the time gap. Either way im not a great fan of Klipsch speakers.

Speaker lineup

Fr rf82ii

Center rc10

Rear suround mts 2208 towers

Rear back r14m

Edited by Sirking101
Felt like it:)

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums.  The RC-62ii is a fantastic speaker.  I once heard the RC-52 with an RF-82 and like you, it felt very lacking.  The RC-62 II is the way to go. 

Just curious why you have a Klipsch system if you aren't a fan of Klipsch speakers?  I'm wondering if this is a typo since you started by saying you are amazed by your RF- 82 II.  I beleive you meant to say you have 2 RF82ii instead of RC82ii.  ;)

Think he meant "now" a fan, instead of "not" a fan. :)

I agree that the RC-62 II would be a fantastic step up from the tiny RC-10.  The speaker you have there was designed to go with the RF-10's and sort.  The speakers were entry level, and great for small rooms.  It's understandable that it can't keep up with the 82's.

Definitely check out Fry's if you can.

If you aren't opposed to used, you could also look for an RC-35, though the 62 would be the preferred option.