IlseB

Hi, 

I'm new here, my name is Ilse. I live in The Netherlands. I have a question and hopefully somebody can help me. I bought two Klipsch speakers RP 280f. I already have the centre speaker RP 440c Is my receiver (Sony Str dn 860) strong enough for the new speakers and the centre speaker? 

With kind regards, 

Ilse

15 minutes ago, IlseB said:

Sony Str dn 860

Looks like a 7.2 channel with possibly 4 channels at 150 wpc. Your manual will tell you more. Sure it is as Klipsch efficient speakers so, look to see what channels receive what power per channel. It would be nice if the center channel is rated at 100 watts per channel but, how does it sound to you and do you have surrounds and a sub or two hooked. Looks to be ready for atmos and other features. Did you research it before you bought?

Welcome to the forum...:emotion-21:

50 minutes ago, billybob said:

Looks like a 7.2 channel with possibly 4 channels at 150 wpc. Your manual will tell you more. Sure it is as Klipsch efficient speakers so, look to see what channels receive what power per channel. It would be nice if the center channel is rated at 100 watts per channel but, how does it sound to you and do you have surrounds and a sub or two hooked. Looks to be ready for atmos and other features. Did you research it before you bought?

Welcome to the forum...:emotion-21:

Answer is yes, should be alright!