Gone: Polk TSx220Bs outta here!

JohnJ

Bought these 51 weeks ago. Good solid (13" deep helps the bass) bookshelf speakers. Got them for the tv since led tvs don't have speakers in them. Not what a Klipsch fan calls speakers anyhow.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-A6MbHh4pxfl/p_107TX220BB/Polk-Audio-TSx220B-Black.html

50 - 24k frequency response listed is "Lower/Upper -3 dB limits" according to the pdf

42 - 25k is called the "Overall Frequency Response" in the same pdf

90 db sensitivity

They made bass lower than my Heresy IIs did/do and started my search to replace them. The sound quality is similar and they do "match" my Heresys quite well. I think if I ran all three sets I now have neither would clash with the other in sonic terms. They were used since last fall until June this year just for the tv and radio, did not "Jam-Out" on them I used the new rig for that!

Searching google for these right now pulls listings to buy from $175 to $300, folks that know obviously think that much of them.

In their original packaging and box!

$ negotiable

These won't impact you with force like Klipsch can, but the detail and realistic sound is here in a little package.

Good secondary speakers!

1.jpg

1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Got some little Klipsch headed my way, and these are still some decent speakers for a pc or a non-theater tv.

Off of I-85 just north of Lake Hartwell now, near my football team. Could possibly ship if I got cooperation from my bro. Have the original box they came in.

$ negotiable

PXL-20220609-232304029.jpg

PXL-20220609-232234795.jpg

• JohnJ changed the title to Polk TSx220Bs need a home
  • JohnJ changed the title to Gone: Polk TSx220Bs outta here!