Keep the speakers safe guys

CHASLS2

4 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Looks like it has moved away from Plant City and further your way Charles.  This sucks for EVERYONE in Florida.  I'm in no way wanting to be a hero and stay, we just have several friends and family that live in mobile homes that we have offered to stay with us.  They could go to a shelter and we could head to Alabama to stay with wakejunkie.  Just really don't know what to do.

Michael, I can understand your desire to help others, especially the people staying with you, but this new projected course has the center heading directly at you. If it isn't too late, would evacuating now be an option? They're saying the Tampa area having 110 mph winds and the center arriving on Monday at 2am. You are in our prayers.

27 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Instead of hitting the east of Plant City it looks like it will hit to the west of you.  It still looks like you are directly in the path close the eye, but of course I know you know exactly where to look on the weather maps.  Either way this is going to be bad.

Anytime the hurricane diameter is as big as your whole state where can you go to get away from it?

Get in a go fast boat if it has the fuel range and head to TX.

9 minutes ago, CHASLS2 said:

I got the garage door braced with cans of water and my C6 Vette. Things are gonna nasty and fog up fast after sundown. Could be the last pic i ever post.

We know it will be rough the next few hours, but you have lots of posts and pics yet to come, I'm confident everything will be fine.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CHASLS2 said:

I got the garage door braced with cans of water and my C6 Vette. Things are gonna nasty and fog up fast after sundown. Could be the last pic i ever post.

24pj3av.jpg

Not the last.  In a few days you will be posting a photo of your C6 after it's cleanest car wash.

How close are you to the river?

Bill

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, willland said:

Not the last.  In a few days you will be posting a photo of your C6 after it's cleanest car wash.

How close are you to the river?

Bill

No river around me. Less than half a mile from the gulf. Look at the last few hours on the storm and notice how it is moving more due north.  This looks to be making landfall much sooner and much more to the south and would help weaken the storm before it gets to our area.

On 9/8/2017 at 10:50 AM, Youthman said:

Trust me, I care about my Klipsch.   I've already thought about putting them on the beds if needed. 

I was trying to understand why you didn't just turn all of those 15's on and attempt to vibrate the storm away?

• Like 1