Cornscala- Make an Offer

unclefred

4 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Why are the sides and front painted black and the back a stained plywood? I dont think Klipsch offered various finishes applied to a speaker order. I could be wrong but black on a gun walnut would be factory issued

Mark

Are you drunk or stupid? I guess stupid.

I could be drunk or stupid or both. I've just never seen a factory issued Cornscala never  mind one in 2 tones. Oh that's right, Klipsch never made a Cornscala. Maybe Uncle Fred has some splaing to do? Painting the back to match the rest of the cabinet must be a 10 minute job. Quoting Moray " excellent loudspeaker and great colors in the rug." 

Is the rug included? I'm going out on a limb and doubling Woofers and Tweeters offer. $2 and you pay shipping :lol::lol::lol:

AND this isn't an auction site, state your asking price, pull up your diaper and get on with it

Mark

46 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I could be drunk or stupid or both. I've just never seen a factory issued Cornscala never  mind one in 2 tones. Oh that's right, Klipsch never made a Cornscala. Maybe Uncle Fred has some splaing to do? Painting the back to match the rest of the cabinet must be a 10 minute job. Quoting Moray " excellent loudspeaker and great colors in the rug." 

Is the rug included? I'm going out on a limb and doubling Woofers and Tweeters offer. $2 and you pay shipping :lol::lol::lol:

AND this isn't an auction site, state your asking price, pull up your diaper and get on with it

Mark

There is no such thing as a factory cornscala. I'm going out on a limb and deciding you can't read plain English.  Hey slick, read this-

Alerts-

"Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here."

What part of your reptile brain thought this was my add?  The stupid part!

Follow 23t to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

Just now, teaman said:

UncleFred, I think the reason people may have thought these were yours was because most people post "No affiliation" just to let people in the forum know they are not yours or someone you are associated with.

The description of the Alerts section spells it out, clearly. No need for redundancy.

6 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Buh Bye, it was nice not meeting you, I don't have time in my life for people like you.

Take your anger out somewhere else. A blowup doll would probably be a good starting point.

:D:D:D

Mark

No doubt you are an expert on the dolls. Reading comprehension, not so much.

30 minutes ago, unclefred said:

You fool, there is no such thing as a factory cornscala. I'm going out on a limb and deciding you are a geriatric idiot that can't read plain English.  Hey dumba$$ read this-

Alerts-

"Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here."

What part of your reptile brain thought this was my add?  The stupid part!

Follow 23t to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

Want a lifetime ban from the forum?  Keep up the name calling and personal attacks, and you will be well on your way.  I would highly recommend you edit your posts ASAP.

• Like 4