What to use as center channel home theater

Rosewoodkhorns

Thanks all for good suggestions. I was hoping to find another Belle in Rosewood to use in the set up.  I purchased 2 khorns and 1 belle in rosewood years ago and owner told me the 3 piece set  in rosewood was only offered to top salesmen? Not sure about that anyone know?  

I'll scrap the klipsch d sub .  Would love a good tube amp if anyone has an extra one laying around. I have $$. I am building some false walls this weekend for the khorns and updating my  theater room in my 1500 sq ft basement as a tribute to my late wife who helped me drive  thru 7 states (NC to Texas and back in 26 hours nonstop!) to help me pick these speakers  up years ago. She loved them as much as I did , but I never got to placing them correctly in the room. Only one speaker had a good corner.     I won;t ramble on. From Charlotte NC, thanks all. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rosewoodkhorns said:

Would love a good tube amp if anyone has an extra one laying around. I have $$. I

I am not a tube guy but there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here who are.

If you'll head on over to the Talkin' Tubes sub-forum and start a thread on "what should I buy" you'll get a lot of top-notch advice on what to get, and if someone has an extra tube amp laying around I'm sure they can fix you up with something you'll like.