How/Where To Purchase Klipsch Pro/Cinema

CANT

I've found some info scattered in various posts but thought it might not hurt to try and collect it all in one place...  Basically I'm looking for contact info for Klipsch Pro/Cinema vendors/distributors people know of or have dealt with personally. I myself would like to purchase a pair of KPT-310-HF some time in the near future. I know this isn't much but it is what I am looking for at this time and I'd have to imagine that there are/will be others like me that are curious about purchasing various new components and could use the information as well.

On 09/21/2017 at 8:29 AM, DizRotus said:

One of my son's friends was just promoted and transferred to Paducah from Chicago.  I told him how lucky he is now being able to deal face to face with Cory @MetropolisLakeOutfitters.  He didn't seem totally convinced.

Well, that's a big change, going from Chicago to... where was that? :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 8:22 PM, Marvel said:

I've got musician friends who grew up in Paducah. Ken Marvin and Brian Gentry, great song writers. That's a beautiful area.

Lots of great musicians around here.  Steven Curtis Chapman is from this immediate area, went to high school half a mile from my old house, his dad owns a music store.  Another local music store is owned by drummer Rusty Clutts, he's been in a ton of touring bands, never was super famous but back in the 80's there were a lot of people that considered him like in the top 10 in the nation in terms of talent.  His personal set that he keeps at the shop is like over 20K.  Look up new-age bluegrass act Bawn in the Mash with Nathan Lynn, he grew up with my wife, he's opened for Tony Rice and Peter Rowan.  

• 2 weeks later...