Sold: Emotiva UPA-2 Amp

Rivernuggets

Next up is an Emotiva UPA-2 amp in excellent condition. Selling because it's been sitting on a shelf for too long.

These early UPA models have a gain control on the back. Nice option with efficient speakers.

125 watts at 8 Ohms

185 watts at 4 Ohms

$250 Shipped to CONUS in its original boxes. Paypal preferred.

IMG_9666.JPG

IMG_9667.JPG

IMG_9674.JPG

IMG_9675.JPG

IMG_9672.JPG

IMG_9671.JPG

IMG_9676.JPG

IMG_9670.JPG

IMG_9673.JPG

IMG_9669.JPG

IMG_9668.JPG

• Like 2

I am completely surprised this amp is still available.  If I only had the room, I would grab this for myself.  Just last week I bought the other Emotiva amp Lyle had for sale.  A100 MiniX.

It has worked out great for me, running some Klipsch R-14M's as my desk top speakers.  If you don't know Lyle,  he's a great guy to work with.  Buy with confidence.  dwillie  

On 9/22/2017 at 4:53 PM, dwillie said:

Just last week I bought the other Emotiva amp Lyle had for sale.  A100 MiniX.

Did you notice that the speaker terminals are reversed on the MiniX? I'm sure you did if you're using it. :) This use to be my amp and I thought it was somewhat strange but it's how they are made.

Great little amp tho...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tasdom said:

Did you notice that the speaker terminals are reversed on the MiniX? I'm sure you did if you're using it. :) This use to be my amp and I thought it was somewhat strange but it's how they are made.

Great little amp tho...

I never really noticed that. I did notice however that on their ERC-3 CD player the tray/door is on the right hand side which is not the norm.

29 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm amazed it hasn't sold yet.

These Emotiva amps only retailed for $299 brand new yet they always fetch $200 plus. That makes me feel that their gear is a solid investment. Since the Gen 3 XPA series amps have jumped in price as they have, the Gen 1 and 2 used amps are selling for as much as they were brand new now. I paid $719 for my Gen 2 XPA-2 amp and Emotiva's jadedesign Ebay store has a refurb/trade in listed for $725 or best. Yay!

Sorry to hijack your thread brother, great little amp!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tasdom said:

Great little amp tho...

Yes, the MiniX is a great little amp. Very happy with it.  Now I'd like to add the UPA-2 if I had room in my office.  d.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, teaman said:

These Emotiva amps only retailed for $299 brand new yet they always fetch $200 plus. That makes me feel that their gear is a solid investment. Since the Gen 3 XPA series amps have jumped in price as they have, the Gen 1 and 2 used amps are selling for as much as they were brand new now. I paid $719 for my Gen 2 XPA-2 amp and Emotiva's jadedesign Ebay store has a refurb/trade in listed for $725 or best. Yay!

Yea their value sure holds up, especially since the new line came out.

So, I guess I DID get a deal on the unopened XPA-2 gen 2 for $500 off of CL a couple years ago:P

• Like 1

On 9/22/2017 at 5:53 PM, dwillie said:

If you don't know Lyle,  he's a great guy to work with.  Buy with confidence.

Thanks Don! This is a great forum.

6 hours ago, Macho Kiljoy said:

PM sent.

Just sent you a reply.

6 hours ago, The History Kid said:

If the above doesn't work out, post back.

You're next if Macho Kiljoy passes.

5 hours ago, teaman said:

No problem at all. Good info on the resale of early Emotiva amps, and the free bumps are appreciated.

• Like 2