Real Deal, he said so Firm. $440

Woofers and Tweeters

These are the real deal, real Klipsch:

Klipsch Classic Genuine Pre Pyle Era Stereo Speakers. These are the Real Deal. Excellent Condition in Full Working Order and lightly used with ALL Original Equipment. Inspected by Sherry Stroud and Jeannie Lamb. These are the REAL Klipsch Speakers that were made in Hope, Arkansas before Pyle Licensed the name. Lightly used in Fully working Condition. It is almost like these Speakers came out of a Time Machine. Serious Inquiries Only. Price Firm. $440. Condition is EVERYTHING! Almost Like New.

Linky

13 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Undisregardlessness, are you getting them or not? Just because someone can buy RB81, on their way to buying RB75, can easily buy Heresy II in great condition or buy Forte all day for that price, what of it?  These are PRE PYLE 

I prefer the ones I got in box with the passive radiator for $80 - same finish.  Don't know if they're Pre Pyle though......don't know if I care if they're pre Pyle either.........

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:51 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

These are the real deal, real Klipsch:

Klipsch Classic Genuine Pre Pyle Era Stereo Speakers. These are the Real Deal. Excellent Condition in Full Working Order and lightly used with ALL Original Equipment. Inspected by Sherry Stroud and Jeannie Lamb. These are the REAL Klipsch Speakers that were made in Hope, Arkansas before Pyle Licensed the name. Lightly used in Fully working Condition. It is almost like these Speakers came out of a Time Machine. Serious Inquiries Only. Price Firm. $440. Condition is EVERYTHING! Almost Like New.

Linky

Smartass quips from you doesn't match you. Mine on the other hand does. How bout you change the post to "Some ******* idiot really needs this at an absolutely ridiculous price!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, unclefred said:

How about you are an idiot with  a tiny dik-brain.,

Troll much? This forum has been very respectful and very welcoming. Why the hostility? 

Let's all get back to sharing, learning, listening and having a good time. 

• Like 2

I'm thinking I'll regret not grabbing these at such a great price. They're only 450 mile round trip and only 4x more than they're worth. Think about it: " It is almost like these Speakers came out of a Time Machine." These are pre Pyle, and have only been listed for 2 months.