Didn't realize Amazon offered high end cables

Youthman

Here's the top rated comment for the bi-wire version, a bargain at only $100 more!

My sex life was in the dumps before I purchased these cables. Simply by wearing them as a belt tuned out to be such a chick magnet that I plan to return them for the non bi-wired version as this should cut down on the appeal somewhat.

And this guy only gave the cables 3 stars!  :angry:

My wife gave me $1000 to upgrade our family entertainment system. I ended up buying this cable using the 1k she gave me plus all of our saving and my kid's college tuition. Now I don't have a theater system and my wife wanted a divorce. I am here holding this cable and crying as I looked into my house foreclosure letter and the divorce documents. All I wanted was clear sound, oh god why!!!!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Youthman said:

I really like the fact that they offer free shipping but it's disappointing that they don't offer Amazon Prime.  Unfortunately that's a deal killer for me.

I'd like to know is how you found these cables in the first place.

What did you do, search for speaker wire on Amazon, then check the filter for "$45,000 and up?"