Heresy's in Portland- $200

unclefred

The point is, the link was dead by the time Carl saw the thread.  If alerts posters made it routine to include at least one photo from the listing, a normal person, such as Carl, @CECAA850, the second responder to the thread, would always be able to see what the listing had been about.  Without such a photo, a normal person would need a time machine to view a now dead link.  Unfortunately, common courtesy is entirely too uncommon, like it's cousin, common sense.

Although he might bear a slight resemblance to Sherman, Carl's dog is not Mr. Peabody, and he has no access to the Way-Back Machine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

The point is, the link was dead by the time Carl saw the thread.  If alerts posters made it routine to include at least one photo from the listing, a normal person, such as Carl, @CECAA850, the second responder to the thread, would always be able to see what the listing had been about.  Without such a photo, a normal person would need a time machine to view a now dead link.  Unfortunately, common courtesy is entirely too uncommon, like it's cousin, common sense.

Although he might bear a slight resemblance to Sherman, Carl's dog is not Mr. Peabody, and he has no access to the Way-Back Machine.

Heresys for $200 aren't going to last long. I assume Carl has seen Heresy's before. Seeing a pic of sold Heresy is not really important. 

I would enjoy seeing the old photographs of sales that have already occurred for reference.  I've clicked well over 100 links with no photos, and I've wanted to see those photos because I'm trying to understand Klipsch and take from this wealth of knowledge.  I'm not sad about it, but having a photo would certainly assist me and other Klipsch newcomers with education, understanding and reference when we come across Klipsch in any area of our lives (parties, Ebay, forum discussions, etc.). Frankly, learning from all of you passionate Klipsch audiophiles is the single reason that I joined the forum. You too Unclefred, so don't be so hard on people or I'm going to have to disavow our family ties.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, moriceman said:

I would enjoy seeing the old photographs of sales that have already occurred for reference.  I've clicked well over 100 links with no photos, and I've wanted to see those photos because I'm trying to understand Klipsch and take from this wealth of knowledge.  I'm not sad about it, but having a photo would certainly assist me and other Klipsch newcomers with education, understanding and reference when we come across Klipsch in any area of our lives (parties, Ebay, forum discussions, etc.). Frankly, learning from all of you passionate Klipsch audiophiles is the single reason that I joined the forum. You too Unclefred, so don't be so hard on people or I'm going to have to disavow our family ties.

Please disavow. WTF, is the drinking water contaminated? This is simply alerts for deals. Not some dizzy archive. :mellow:

3 hours ago, unclefred said:

Or you could click on the link like a normal person. How's your blood pressure?

Classy response.

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

You sir won the internet today, great response :D

2 hours ago, unclefred said:

Heresys for $200 aren't going to last long. I assume Carl has seen Heresy's before. Seeing a pic of sold Heresy is not really important. 

Seeing a photo of a sold pair a Klipsch speakers is much better than the "deleted by seller" response we now have to look at.

2 hours ago, moriceman said:

Great post....thank you.