Seeking advice for connecting Klipschorn to a bluetooth source

Dearinger

I inherited my Father's Klipschorns which he bought in the 70's.  They have been looked after and treated well for the last 40 years.  The speakers still put out that rich, powerful and FULL sound my Father fell in love with decades ago. I enjoy them, but I am not an audiophile.  I would like to find/build a new audio system for my home with them in mind.  One priority would be that I can incorporate bluetooth audio.  I am fearful of walking into an audio store and talking with a salesman who only see dollars sign on my forehead.  I am not a person who could afford to spend five figures on set of speakers. 

The Klipschorns are well positioned in the corners of the main level of our house which is a giant space of 20' by 40'.  They fill the house with sound beautifully.  But, walking 30 feet from across the room to fiddle with controls is getting old.  My wife and I want something that can power these, connect to bluetooth options and have a remote control option without breaking my bank account.  Any advice on what equipment I should be researching would be welcome.

Thank you!!

Dearinger

EDIT: @ 14:37 EDT

Welcome.

After taking the time to read the reviews, I soften my recommendation regarding the Amazon unit, although it might still be worth the under $40 gamble.  My current recommendation follows the Amazon reference.

While I have no personal experience with the specifically referenced product, I do have experience with TPA3110 and TPA3116 class D chip amps.  They sound fantastic with efficient Klipsch Heritage speakers.  The amp referenced uses the TPA3116 chip.  It should no nicely.

For less than $40 you could accomplish what you seek.  Your Bluetooth phone or tablet would function as the remote to select music, adjust the volume, etc.  I'd leave the little amp powered all the time (it would draw almost no current at idle) so that connecting your device would instantly give you the remote control of which you speak.  Spotify, Pandora, etc. could provide house filling music without the need to "fiddle with controls."

https://www.amazon.com/Nobsound-NS-10G-Bluetooth-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B01MS739KX/ref=sr_1_40?ie=UTF8&qid=1505449227&sr=8-40&keywords=bluetooth+chip+amplifier

Amazon's liberal return policies and the low risk investment might make this an easy choice.  In any case, keep us posted.  

EDIT: @ 14:37 EDT

https://www.parts-express.com/Search.aspx?keyword=bluetooh amp&sitesearch=true

Several of the small chip amps with Bluetooth will fit the bill.  Parts Express has always been a pleasure to deal with.  The slightly greater cost will bring much greater security and known to be excellent customer service.

You may want to look into a chromecast if you're playing digital files and controlling them with your phone or laptop.  I haven't used it personally, but it's supposed to be an improvement vs. bluetooth.  

Most of my digital music is coming from a playstation, but I've been meaning to try the chromecast out on a second system.   I can't speak to the quality of the built-in DAC in the chromecast if you're using its analog output, but I'd assume it's acceptable.

You'd need an amp with the chromecast, but you've got the pick of the litter of nice affordable amps these days and you don't need tons of power with efficient khorns.