Aesthetic differences between RC-62 and RC-62 II?

91RS

I've been holding out for Fry's to do another $135 or $150 sale on the 62 II unless I could find a deal on a used one before they do the sale again (if they do the sale again, never know).  I found a used 62 for $115 + shipping I'm thinking about picking up.  In my searching for differences between the two I saw most people say they couldn't tell a difference in the sound between the two but I didn't find anyone mention if there are any other aesthetic differences other than the grille.  Going off of pictures on Google is hard to tell because they aren't side-by-side in the same lighting but it almost looks like the 62 with the grille removed is almost more dark gray looking and the 62 II is more black looking.  I just don't want it to look bad against my RF-82 II's.  I'll definitely run the 62 (whichever version I get) without the grille but so far the wife isn't budging about running the 82's without the grilles so if that remains the case a color difference may not matter.