SOLD: Logitech Squeezebox Touch

muel

Both sold.

Well, looks like I have another Squeezbox Touch for sale!  Same deal as the first.  

I thought I needed a 2nd Logitech Squeezebox Touch but it turns out that I have only used this one a few times since I bought it last September.  

Great for streaming music from Internet or locally.   It is streaming my music files nicely right now connected to my VRD's!   I don't know why they stopped making these!

Comes with boxes, manual, power, RCA cable, remote and the Squeezebox Touch.  Software has been updated to the latest version.

$125 shipped US.  PayPal.

Logitech1.jpg

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech3.jpg

A steal! They regularly sell for 2x plus the asking price.

Still one of the best music streamers out there. While Logitech has dropped support, there is extensive support through the Logitech forums, and new apps are still being made for it. I love mine and am tempted to grab this one but somebody who doesn't own one should. 

• muel changed the title to SOLD: Logitech Squeezebox Touch
  • muel changed the title to FS: Logitech Squeezebox Touch
  • muel changed the title to SOLD: Logitech Squeezebox Touch

I never used the remote... in fact on the second one I found that the original batteries had corroded and ruined the remote so I knocked off some of the price.  I used the Squeezebox iPhone app for a remote. It made more sense because I didn't need the line of sight that infrared requires and was far more flexible and quick.  I had control as far as my wifi goes.  

So, yeah... the remote is completely unnecessary.