@Youthman

Speaker Special!!
Four RB-61II Black - $59 each OBO
Four RF82 Black $109 each OBO
Two RS52 Black $49 each OBO
One RC62 Black $129 OBO
One RSW-10D $159 OBO
One RW-12D $209 OBO

If this is legit, a steal of a deal.  The RSW-10d for $159.00 is the best of the lot.

Bill

6 minutes ago, Youthman said:

I’m just not sure I’m comfortable Giving him my debit card over the phone for Square.  Wonder if he can email me an invoice through square or pay via paypal

He should be able to request funds through PayPal, if he had PayPal account.

2 hours ago, Youthman said:

I’m not sure why I did not get an email when you tag me in this post. I would not have known unless another for member sent me a PM about it

Sorry Michael, I knew you were looking and the price was right up the YM alley. I always thought by tagging someone it would generate an email notification. In fact that was one of the reasons I started the @ members / posters you miss thread so they would get an e mail to let them know they were not forgotten.....oh well, good luck!

3 hours ago, Tasdom said:

Sorry Michael, I knew you were looking and the price was right up the YM alley. I always thought by tagging someone it would generate an email notification. In fact that was one of the reasons I started the @ members / posters you miss thread so they would get an e mail to let them know they were not forgotten.....oh well, good luck!

Im sorry Michael, I had no idea you were looking. I seen someone had tagged you bit I assumed it was because it was a Youthman style deal. I would have contacted him 1st thing and got 1st in line at least.:( Is it only rb-61's your looking for?

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, timdog5000 said:

Im sorry Michael, I had no idea you were looking. I seen someone had tagged you bit I assumed it was because it was a Youthman style deal. I would have contacted him 1st thing and got 1st in line at least.:( Is it only rb-61's your looking for?

No worries....yes, I started this thread on Aug 2nd looking for a pair of RB-61ii or RB-61