4 Klipsch MCM-1900 Stacks - VT - Up For Grabs!

Frzninvt

Well my BIL could not work out the logistics of getting the system picked up and trucked back to Texas so it is up for grabs.  I am going to go pay the guy for it on Friday and sort through the stuff.  Four complete MCM-1900 stacks comprised of 1 - MWM (double bass bin), 1 - MSM, 1 - MSSM, 1 - MTM these are the birch black versions with no aluminum trim and no handles.  I think the system was run active as I saw at least two BGW Model 10 crossover units and they will be included with the speaker set.  There is a big pile of cabling/wiring as well.

I could not make this happen either moving and storing it was just cost prohibitive for me a simple 10' x 10' in VT is crazy.  I am willing to assist with purchase in any way that I can tough.  The seller is a great guy.  Anyone wants it here is the link.  He told me he would take $1000 for everything versus the $4500.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/ele/d/large-klipsch-sound-system/6311589537.html

These are located in Burlington, VT 05401

From the pictures  it appears to be 3 full stacks with a pair of HIP's , talk about your instant Hometheater/2Channel rig all in one :D  I can't really tell but it looks like 2 active crossovers with maybe another 1 underneath . If you have the room ... like  Woofers and Tweeters said your search will be over !  

• Like 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:
18 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Im a guy, I'm satisfied with what I have, but it hasn't stopped me from looking. 

:D

Are we talking speakers, women or both?

Everything

I wish I had a big warehouse or building,  add a big screen and have a real movie theater. Or make an outdoor drive-in, I'm old enough to remember them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

What would someone value these at? 

3 MCM's ....Priceless 

The sound you will get easily exceeds the asking price of $4500

3 MCM's                               $3600?          $1200 a Stack

3 Active Xovers                     $600?          $200 each

2 Hip's ( I think )                    $500?          $250 each

I would value a working stack of MCM's around $1500 a stack FWIW  these appear to be in pretty good shape. Just my opinion and based on what I believe I could recoup if I needed to sell. Sound wise they are worth way more. The funny thing with these is they are hard to find if you want them and just as hard to sell when you don't :lol: Be warned they are HUGE

Just now, dtr20 said:

Also, if MWM is massive woofer machine, what does MCM stand for? 

I'm going from memory but I think

MCM = Massive Concert Machine

MWM = Massive Woofing Machine

MSSM = Massive Sub Squalking Machine

MSM= Massive Squalking Machine

MTM = Massive Tweeting Macine 

• Like 2