Jamo in MD one day out

Woofers and Tweeters

33 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

There's a pair of Khorns on there also, current bid is $1100.

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere, right about now?  ;)  

+++

I believe our beloved Web Master @Chad has Jamo speakers.  If anybody is interested in those maybe you could shoot Chad a PM and see what he thinks of the price.  It looks like those sold for about $1300 in 2004, used goes for about $600 or so.

6 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere, right about now?  ;)  

+++

I believe our beloved Web Master @Chad has Jamo speakers.  If anybody is interested in those maybe you could shoot Chad a PM and see what he thinks of the price.

I have an hour or so before the party starts:D

15 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klipsch_Audio_Technologies

Other products

Klipsch Group, Inc., the parent company of Klipsch Audio Technologies, also owns the Danish loudspeaker firm Jamo, and in 2006 acquired the brands of Mirage, Athena and Energy speakers from Audio Products International (API) of Canada. In 2001 it acquired the company Mondial Designs, manufacturers of electronics under the Aragon and Acurus brand names, but subsequently discontinued those product lines. In 2009, electronic engineers Ted Moore and Rick Santiago left Klipsch and founded Indy Audio Labs. They purchased the Aragon and Acurus component designs and brands from Klipsch. Both Aragon and Acurus components today are designed and manufactured in Indiana.