HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY DTEL

Dtelsdaughter

• Moderators

Well Thank You Jennifer and Christy, and everyone else, I did not do anything except wake up everyday.

I can't believe I made it this long, I would have never thought it.

No special plans today or tonight, but I will get to cook the next few days for friends and family, I like to eat so I like to cook.

Carl I didn't know you were that old, I feel a little better now.

Thanks everybody

• Like 7

Happy Birthday dtel, you've contributed a lot of useful knowledge and experience here that has helped more than you know.                                

I'll find that old Beatles record with the song on it and blast it on my Forte IIIs for ya!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, babadono said:

This doesn't need to be said does it? Come to the gathering in Hope next year, you'll meet him:).

That may apply to Bill; but, not me. If I showed up at Hope -- you all would run & hide.  Then i’d be wandering around the area wondering where everyone went. And being nearly deaf, i can’t follow the music anymore :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

That may apply to Bill; but, not me. If I showed up at Hope -- you all would run & hide.  Then i’d be wandering around the area wondering where everyone went. And being nearly deaf, i can’t follow the music anymore :D

Firstly, no one would run and hide, it's a friendly bunch. But, should that happen you will be quite safe wandering the wilds of SW Arkansas. Just listen for the sound of banjo's in the distance. Then relax, it will be fine. 

• Like 2