Ellis Family Home Theater sale

NBPK402

6 minutes ago, ellisr63 said:

That sounds great! We wanted a cooler weather, and we got it since we are over 6000'. I really love the clay brick walls that are 1' thick...my opinion might change when we get our real home and I have to tune the HT. emoji4.png

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

All that means is that you can have traps made, Hand woven rugs and any other treatments you need at crazy low prices. It will make the house even more consistent with the temp

Mark

• Like 1

Wow!  I just returned home today from two weeks in San Miguel!  My sister has had a home there since 2007!  I think she's in an area called San Antonio?  Crazy bumpy rocky road.

Spent tons of time walking (my legs are still tired), shopping and eating.  Also drive to Dolores Hidalgo and other areas around.  Like you said, I always felt safe and the people there are really nice.

If you get a chance, the people who own the olive oil store inside the Opal Mine jewelry store have daily olive oil tastings and they serve you a six course meal that's different every day.  They pick you up from the Liverpool mall and drive you to their olive oil farm just outside the city.  The food was excellent and it was something like $20us per person for our group of four.

We also had appetizers and drinks one night on the roof of the Rosewood motel.  Beautiful view of the sunset from there.

I wish I would have seen your post earlier!  I would have enjoyed buying you a beer and chatting!

20180126_155702.jpg

• Like 1

Wow!  I just returned home today from two weeks in San Miguel!  My sister has had a home there since 2007!  I think she's in an area called San Antonio?  Crazy bumpy rocky road.

Spent tons of time walking (my legs are still tired), shopping and eating.  Also drive to Dolores Hidalgo and other areas around.  Like you said, I always felt safe and the people there are really nice.

If you get a chance, the people who own the olive oil store inside the Opal Mine jewelry store have daily olive oil tastings and they serve you a six course meal that's different every day.  They pick you up from the Liverpool mall and drive you to their olive oil farm just outside the city.  The food was excellent and it was something like $20us per person for our group of four.

We also had appetizers and drinks one night on the roof of the Rosewood motel.  Beautiful view of the sunset from there.

I wish I would have seen your post earlier!  I would have enjoyed buying you a beer and chatting!

20180126_155702.thumb.jpg.63ab663d967c1640bc0696fe103c4b20.jpg
Wow what a small world! We are now living in La Cieneguita which is a small community about 5 minutes outside of San Miguel. We go to San Miguel daily! Next time you come down here let me know!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...