Hi guys, checking in

USNRET

I have been spotty at best while chasing the winds and rain.; off again in hours to Grand Cayman for Puerto Rico ops.
Anyway, I have had several PMs and such as I check in via cell to see what you guys are up to but replies from phone ain't my cup of tea  sorry "coffee".

I am not ignoring you but don't have the keyboard to do a proper reply on opinions and such. IF you actually need to contact me due to any deals made or the like I will reply and you should have my cell to call anyway; Jim, got it on the mic return; no problem dude.

Mike

6 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I am not ignoring you but don't have the keyboard to do a proper reply on opinions and such.

I got my first smart phone a couple of months ago and I am starting to like especially the talk-to-text feature on the iphone.

Can't you talk to your phone?

+++

Welcome home.  It's been a busy 3-4 weeks for you.

My buddy Larry was just in Corpus Christi the last couple of weeks with the Red Cross and just got back today.  Sorry you missed him, but he said they kept him busy.  He assessed property damage and logged it on a smart phone app so the property owners could apply for benefits from FEMA.