Price Reduced: Horn, Drivers, Woofers, tuners, DSP etc

PrestonTom

I am selling off a number of items at a huge discount. At these prices, the buyer is responsible for shipping or pick up. I will absorb the PayPal fees.

The savings are substantial. Once the item has sold I will update this first post. Please note these will be sent by USPS, but the shipping is not inexpensive, because of this, I have lowered the prices.

Please have a look.

1. one pair of K-31 woofers. These are lightly used 12inch woofers and are stock parts for the Jubilee and KLF30. These are authentic and hard to find.

Price for the pair is $125 ......New Price: pair for $100 ........ SOLD

2. Single JBL 2445J compression driver. This is a 2-inch throated driver rated  at 16 Ohm. The diaphragm is the original JBL. The unit weigh about 35 lbs. It can be used from 500 - 20,000Hz.  The street price for a new one is around $600. It has little use. Shipping can be pricey

Price is $75 ......New Price: $60

3. Single JBL 2446H compression driver. This is a 2-inch throated driver rated at 8 Ohm. The diaphragm is the original JBL. The unit weighs about 35 lbs. It can be used from 500 to 20,00 Hz. The street price for a new one is over $600. It  has little use. Shipping can be pricey

Price is $75 ......New Price: $60 ........ SOLD

4. Single Klipsch K-510 Horn. This is the Tweeter horn used in the "smaller, home version" of the Jubilee. It measures 9in tall, 15 wide and 5 deep. It has a two-inch throat and can be used down to about 500Hz. It is a constant dispersion (CD) horn that controls the horizontal dispersion at 90deg down to about 500Hz and the vertical (60 deg) down to about 1600Hz. This is the older version that has the "bumps" but not the filled in corners ("mumps"). A new one (which includes a driver) would cost over $800. This would be perfect for a center channel and can be used to make a Klipschorn, La Scala, or Belle work as a two-way system.

Price is $125  New Price: $100 ......... SOLD

ELECTRONICS

5. Carver TX-2 digital tuner

Price is $25 ...... GONE

6. NAD 4130 digital tuner

Price is $25 ......New Price: $20

7. NAD 4155 digital tuner

Price is $35 ......Gone

8. Marantz PMD 320 CD player. This was their studio version and is in great shape

Price is $50......Gone

9. Behringer DCX2496 Ultra-Drive Pro Loud Speaker mangement system. This is a 2 or 3 input (analog and digital) and 6 output digital crossover. I samples at 24 bit & 96 kHz and has a variety of crossover, PEQ and shelving filters, and time delay functions. The unit is new in box and was only removed to verify operation (a project that has been put on hold).

Price is $150 .........SOLD

Thanks for looking

I would have 100% jumped on this for my center channel LSi split top with the hopes that i'd one day get k402's for the left and right channels.  Unfortunately, I've exhausted my spending funds on the ALK universal's 2 days ago.  

This hobby seems to be all about timing.  

• Like 1

In a moment of weakness, I will admit that I am also open to a trade. 

I am looking for a pair of heritage speakers to use as side or "effects" speakers. Space is limited, so I might be interested in a pair of Fortes, Chorus, or Heresys, etc. Of course the trade might need to be adjusted with some cash also. If it involves shipping speakers, then that would be a deal breaker.

If the cabinets have some wear, that would not be a huge problem.

-Tom

UPDATE: a trade is no longer an option. I picked up speakers this week