KLF 20s fixed and Crites upgraded

jazzfan

Hello all, I had posted about a KLF 20 rattle about 2 weeks ago. I want to say thanks for the input. What I thought would be lose baffles turned out to be lose spiders on 3 of the 4 woofers. A little loctite fixed this up. During my search on this forum, one name kept keep coming up for additional upgrades, Bob Crites. Thanks for the awesome tips. I contacted Bob and soon realized I want to do business with a man like him. He replied to every email and question I had. 3 days after I ordered new crossovers and Ti tweeters they were at my door. Finished up the install today, cleaned and buttoned everything up. WOW!!!! Brand new 20 year old speakers. Highs soar with a Chet baker trumpet solo and Jaco Pastorius fretless electric or Ray Browns acoustic bass is deep and tight. Great to know there is a forum like this to get pointed in the right direction. looking forward to another 20 years of music enjoyment. Thank you Bob and thank you all. Regards.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...