Power cord bargain

richieb

I'd hate for this great deal on a power cord to slip by Forum members as there is a 2 meter Ansuz branded power cord currently on AudioGon at a "now reduced price" of $9,995.00. Somebody please grab this before the seller regains his senses and bumps the price. And no, it ain't mine. Location is Singapore, try to strike a deal with shipping included. Let me know it sounds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm one of those people that are scared of Customs so never order stuff from outside the US BUT this is such a good deal, I may need to change that philosophy.

On top of all my other equipment, I'd probably get beat if I did that even though it's a deal that is hard to pass up.  Maybe next time.

On 9/22/2017 at 10:03 PM, richieb said:

I'd hate for this great deal on a power cord to slip by Forum members as there is a 2 meter Ansuz branded power cord currently on AudioGon at a "now reduced price" of $9,995.00. Somebody please grab this before the seller regains his senses and bumps the price. And no, it ain't mine. Location is Singapore, try to strike a deal with shipping included. Let me know it sounds.

Dude I would, but I need 3 meters! Does anybody know if they still make cable stretchers?

2 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I got one.  It actually sounds like a power cord, same as the one on my toaster. 

I bet your toast is out of this world --- 

I couldn't resist and got one myself. Put it with $400 amp and you know what,  I've got a pretty kick-asss $13,995.00 amp. Jubes are jumpin' ---