Positive Feedback for AcousticSoundDesign.com <Mike Embers>

epereira

I was in the market for 3 Klipsch KL-650-THX Ultra2 speakers and after doing a considerable amount of research and checking around, I messaged Mike Embers from AcousticSoundDesign.com.  They are an Authorized Klipsch online dealer and I inquired about the speakers. I received a reply within minutes!!!  Mike was very responsive and quickly priced out the speakers with shipping. It was truly a pleasure dealing with Mike.  The speakers arrived via UPS in double boxed cartons  a few days later and I am thrilled!  I highly recommend Mike to anyone on this forum looking for Klipsch speakers (and more).  Thank you Mike.

• Like 1

I bought A stock RF7II's / RC64II / RS52II's from ASD around 5 years ago. Great price, service and communications throughout the transaction. Mike even over nighted a new grill to me at no charge for the 64 after I told him I dropped it and broke one of the pegs off.

I don't post a lot but here we go.

I bought a pair of KLF20's in the late 90's from a stereo shop in Tulsa. A year or 3 later I called them up and asked if they had the matching center they had been discontinued , but the salesman gave me a phone#. I called and they had the KLFc7 So I bought it and have been using ever since.

Fast forward, hanging out here you see acousticsound design name dropped often. So when it came time to buy my RF711's I called acousticsound design they had a great price I bought them. Fast shipping no problems.

Strangely enough I was moving some boxes around came across my box for the KLFc7 what do you know. The label had Acousticsound designs on it.

• Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, Scrappydue said:

They advertise lots of stuff as b-stock and sell as new. Soon as I found that out I quit purchasing from them. Can’t stand people who can’t follow the rules. Scam artist. I will give it to the guy though he used to answer emails from me at like midnight. 

Be careful with B stock.  Klipsch warranty on B stock is only 90 days.  Not worth the discount IMO.  Not to mention there is a soon to be famous Klipsch retailer on this forum that offers very competitive pricing and service to match.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2017 at 6:05 PM, jerseybowler said:

Be careful with B stock.  Klipsch warranty on B stock is only 90 days.  Not worth the discount IMO.  Not to mention there is a soon to be famous Klipsch retailer on this forum that offers very competitive pricing and service to match.

We talking about cory aka metropolislakeoutfitter? 

On 9/26/2017 at 8:36 AM, fuzzydog said:

Are you saying they advertise items as new and they're actually b-stock?  How'd you find out?

I've never personally had issues with anything i've purchased from the guy.

You read wrong. They advertise b stock. Everywhere. It’s like they have an unlimited supply of them. You buy B stock on Ebay from them and you will receiver a stock. It’s BS that Klipsch lets them get away with it. 

42 minutes ago, Scrappydue said:

You read wrong. They advertise b stock. Everywhere. It’s like they have an unlimited supply of them. You buy B stock on Ebay from them and you will receiver a stock. It’s BS that Klipsch lets them get away with it. 

So how does one know if what they receive is B-stock?

11 hours ago, SDDP said:

So how does one know if what they receive is B-stock?

Klipsch actually knows if it is factory B-stock or not based on the serial number, you can call in and run it.  The whole B-stock situation in general is misleading to end users because I can show you another eBay seller right now that is ONLY allowed to carry factory B-stock items with a limited 90 day warranty, I was told this other guy can't even get A-stock, yet he advertises as having a 5-year warranty, and you can't tell them apart from the guys who are lying and are shipping out A-stock.  Open box is more of a gray area but I don't see why the B-stock situation can't be cleaned up.  B-stock advertisements should result in a factory verifiable B-stock item and the limited 90 day warranty should be very obvious on the ad in my opinion.  

1 hour ago, rebuy said:

Why do "B Stock" item's have a 90 day warranty?

So that they can charge less for the buying price to more rapidly clear the inventory of "B" stock items...that would otherwise tend to stack up in inventory if no apparent buyer incentive is offered. 

Warranties always increase the product costs either through warranty replacement parts+shipping or through increasing the basic reliability of the design itself so that the manufacturer's warranty costs decline to toward zero.  Nothing is free when you deal with for-profit enterprises.  Competition is the only way that I've found that actually reduces prices...and company profit margins.

Chris