Sub for Jubilee's

Md5150

On 10/2/2017 at 1:24 PM, JustAuBy said:

Look into a Othorn or Skhorn.  Plans and cut sheets link below.  These are both horn loaded options and have a very good reputation.  Also you have the ability to use a higher end driver if you wish.  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Cqb4ccTog6V1RIOE1OMGp5Sk0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Cqb4ccTog6WEJneHV2X0RIZ28

Skhorn  ---- Dual 21" tapped horn OMG. Get ready to rumble. @JustAuBy do you have one of these?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, babadono said:

@dtel's wife How's about a panoramic shot of the entire front end of the room MWM to 1502 to MWM like the first "before" picture. I want to drool.;)

Will work on that...but we've got another little surprise we are going to be adding in after this weekend, so maybe next week I'll get dtel to take a full shot!!!

2 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

Will work on that...but we've got another little surprise we are going to be adding in after this weekend, so maybe next week I'll get dtel to take a full shot!!!

i know where you is gonna be

That is Arkansas speak.

• Like 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, seti said:

i know where you is gonna be

That is Arkansas speak.

Works fine caus we gonna be in Arkansaw fo a couple two days.

I have enough problems with english being from Louisiana, if it gets any worse I will need a translator, and an english teacher.

Rattle your house lately :unsure::D

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 6:43 PM, babadono said:

Skhorn  ---- Dual 21" tapped horn OMG. Get ready to rumble. @JustAuBy do you have one of these?

I do not unfortunately but plan to build either 1 of the Skhorns or 2 of the Othorns in the next year.  I know of a builder that will do the Othorn for $950 finished and the Skhorn for $1800 finished.  That doesn't include drivers which there are many 18"/21" options ranging from budget to super expensive 21" B&C iPAL.  With that dumb driver the Skhorn will max burst 99.8 SPL @  12.5 Hz lol.  Obviously there are more budget friendly options for DIY, but no doubting these things will rock.