New member saying hello...

Tony J

Hi All Just joined forums but have looked through many threads over the years on here. A lot of Great, valuable information. I have owned a few pairs of Klipsch in the past Hereseys, kg 4, kg 3.2. I am close to acquiring a nice PAIR of Forte II already upgraded w crites xo and titanium tweeters. These will be for a 2 channel setup. Anyway I'm sure I'll have some questions on gear and cables to go with them.

Thanks Tony 

• Like 3

• Moderators

Welcome Tony, ask as many questions as you need, there is alot of experience from people willing to help here, and a little :pwk_bs:, this keeps it fun. If you read here before you already know, many good people and a fun place, glad you joined, and good choice of speakers. 

On 9/26/2017 at 9:30 AM, Ceptorman said:

Welcome Tony. There are quite a few friendly and knowledgable people on here. Hang around, and as Boxx used to say...."post often"

oh....new guy buys the brew:D

Welcome Tony!  I can't say as I'm knowledgable but I am friendly!   ;)  :)  ;)  ;)     Bill

Ceptorman I have no Problem buying the Brew, as a matter of fact Im drinking Saranac Pilsner now as I have my first listen on the Fotre"s.

So I made the 7 hour round trip today to get these Forte's II home.  Im listening to them now and while not completely set  up properly (as far as gear n placement) Im in awe.

Great presence, good base, and only pushing them alittle atm. Using my peachtree nova pre and 220 amp, playing spotify through an optical cable. I turned it up about 1/4 to 1/3 on dial and these F*****G rock... ;] Thanks again All will be posting more questions and reading up some more... Cheers Tony

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum. You’ve got a great pair of speakers there, and I’m sure you will enjoy them. Please feel comfortable in asking any questions you might have about placement or crossovers or whatever else, lots of folks are here to help.