SOLD

MEH Synergy

No your input is valuable.  The whole point of threads IMO regardless of the subject matter at hand is for people that are knowledgeable and passionate about what is at hand for discussion.  You have clearly done that here.  Your response covered all bases.  Its weird to gauge the market in California because it all all over the place.  A vast majority of the stuff I have seen here is cheap and all original in poor condition.  I don't see much at all or zero of highly modified pristine examples of anyrhing I want KLIPSCH.  

Thanks man I appreciate it.  Been working a lot lately but when I get the chance I like to browse the forum and read here and there.  If I listened to anything except what I listen to, these speakers would be keepers for sure.  Justin and his guys do awesome work and I have been told by several his tube amps are killer too.  Good Luck on the sale of your jubes.  Super cool guy pleasure to meet and thanks for taking the time to explain things.  The KLIPSCH forum is great to be a part of I can tell.  Wish I lived closer to some folks.