screw box improvement in speaker cables

bracurrie

I discovered something that honest to goodness really makes a difference in speaker cables. I had a box of random screws laying around and for some odd reason I decided to see what would happen if I buried my speaker cables in the screws. 

Well lo and behold the improvement that was perceived was  real! The scattering of signal fields cancelling out radiation has changed how I perceive the music coming from my speakers. Hoping to patent soon and make available for sale by Christmas.

If interested please PM me and I will look into starting a kickstarter fund to help me offset development costs that include bourbon and beer.

Man who knew? I'm a convert now. Let the fun begin.

Brad

IMG_3578.JPG

• Like 1

• Moderators

Maby a little difference but if you use the cable lifters and a few magic pebbles that improvement will be greatly enhanced. Only then will the huge improvements of a  audio grade wall receptacle and "special" power cable differences be noticed, one step at a time.

Was that the new phillips head screws or the old time analog flat head screws ? You do realize there is a big difference between the two ! 

It's appearent where you should bury that speaker wire?! You are obviously no electrical engineer. Read closely and learn - 

Aside from that I see several issues with your theory - 

- what's with those wimpy speaker cables? I wouldn't run a lamp with that crapp. Three-quarter inch garden hose dia. minimum.

- screws are Way too small. Three inch deck screws at the very least or half inch x 4 inch lag bolts for max current load.

- torx head is superior for obvious reasons. Far greater current grabbing/shedding capacity. 

- a plastic holding box? Give me a break. Silver plated, .99999999 copper is preferred. This is higher-fi. Money is no object.

- go back to school, get your degree, then come see us later. You are light years behind current thinking. 

- hi-fi Nazi says -- No Funding for You-Two Years.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, dtel said:

Maby a little difference but if you use the cable lifters and a few magic pebbles that improvement will be greatly enhanced. Only then will the huge improvements of a  audio grade wall receptacle and "special" power cable differences be noticed, one step at a time.

Was that the new phillips head screws or the old time analog flat head screws ? You do realize there is a big difference between the two ! 

The only criteria was they had to be Phillips head screws.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bracurrie said:

I am having some difficulty visualizing what that would look like.

Not to worry.  I have these available for sale.  $49.99 + a flat $25 shipping & handling fee gets you 10 specially treated screws (straight-blade, analog).  Phillips or Torx also available at a slightly higher cost.  You won't believe your ears.

• Like 1