RIP Hugh Hefner

TasDom

11 minutes ago, moray james said:

No He is not dead! Got to check first before re posting rumors. Too easy on line to pick up bad info.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4021362/Hugh-Hefner-responds-internet-rumours-dead-apt-movie-selection.html

Moray, I think it best that YOU check your sources....

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, moray james said:

No He is not dead! Got to check first before re posting rumors. Too easy on line to pick up bad info.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4021362/Hugh-Hefner-responds-internet-rumours-dead-apt-movie-selection.html

Better check your sources and the date published.....

" Published: 21:16 EDT, 10 December 2016 | Updated: 03:32 EDT, 11 December 2016 "

7 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Moray, I think it best that YOU check your sources....

well I did just that and could not find any convincing articles saying he had passed. What I did find were articles saying that he was still alive but there were numerous articles of death rumors on the weekend. So I will try not to get too upset if he is alive or dead it is not clear. My point is that I did check (and just looked again) but it shows you how unreliable the internet is. I have no idea if he is or if he is not. I does not make much difference to me and I don't want to play the argue game. If you feel I am at fault some how you need to rethink your position. Far better to err and accept that someone is alive until their death is confirmed by a hospital publicist or family, don't you agree?

3 minutes ago, moray james said:

well I did just that and could not find any convincing articles saying he had passed. What I did find were articles saying that he was still alive but there were numerous articles of death rumors on the weekend. So I will try not to get too upset if he is alive or dead it is not clear. My point is that I did check (and just looked again) but it shows you how unreliable the internet is. I have no idea if he is or if he is not. I does not make much difference to me and I don't want to play the argue game. If you feel I am at fault some how you need to rethink your position. Far better to err and accept that someone is alive until their death is confirmed by a hospital publicist or family, don't you agree?

How about CNN?  Does that work for you?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/media/hugh-hefner/index.html

No CNN is not in my opinion a reliable source of news. I did a Google based web search and I told you what came up. You seem to be suggesting that I am somehow at fault for this. I told you what I found and I still think it is best to check. I believe the op believed what he read, me too. I still don't know for sure and I don't plan to delve any further as it is not of enough personal to me to do so.

The photo originally came from the Feb 1969 issue of Playboy magazine. It was the lead photo in an article titled “The Sights and Sounds of 69”. The article described “the latest and best in Hi-Fi and TV” and had numerous recommendations for differing budgets. The K-horns were in the top of the line system and were quoted as costing $804 each. The Cornwall used for the center channel was said to be sold for $415. Other pieces from this system were a Marantz Model 7T Pre-amp and dual Marantz power amps.?

tumblr_n54fwwC35F1qite7lo1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Hes in a worse place.  Hard to think it would be better than what he was living.

Depends on where he is now doesn't it? RIP Hugo

I remember someone on this forum who used to have in their signature line something like this:

I read Playboy and National Geographic for the same reason, I like to see pictures of places I'll never visit.

• Like 3