Your Daily Ear Worm

thebes

One of the great things about our hobby is the amount of music we get to put inside our heads.  Problem is, sometimes it only makes it as far as the ear and then gets stuck in there, for hour after hour. 

Me I've got a different tune or two stuck on repeat every single day,  sorta the background to my day.  Who knows how my brain comes up with them,  grocery shopping tunes, radio, something I've played recently, I haven't the foggiest.

What I do know is why should I suffer, exalt, fume, be happy alone.  So I'm thinking we should start sharing our daily earworms. So here goes:

The original version is a better earworm, but this was the only version I could find to post.

Of course if that version isn't working for you, try this one:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thebes said:

One of the great things about our hobby is the amount of music we get to put inside our heads.  Problem is, sometimes it only makes it as far as the ear and then gets stuck in there, for hour after hour. 

Me I've got a different tune or two stuck on repeat every single day,  sorta the background to my day.  Who knows how my brain comes up with them,  grocery shopping tunes, radio, something I've played recently, I haven't the foggiest.

What I do know is why should I suffer, exalt, fume, be happy alone.  So I'm thinking we should start sharing our daily earworms. So here goes:

The original version is a better earworm, but this was the only version I could find to post.

Of course if that version isn't working for you, try this one:

here's another

Some ear worms are good, others drive you to get something else in your head ASAP. 

Marty, while I don't share your opinion of all things Beatles, I must admit that would be an unpleasant ear worm.

You might be interested in knowing that Sir Paul has 21 semis unloading at the new Little Caesars Arena (LCA) for two concerts. His contract prohibits the sale or consumption of meat products near the dressing room, as well as the removal of the leather furniture from the dressing room.  All of this intelligence is courtesy of our son who now works in venue security for LCA.

Our son questioned the need for all that overhead (21 semis).  McCartney could walk out with just a beat up mandolin and still sell out.  Doors open at 7pm, concert from 8-11pm, no opening act and no breaks; an ambitious schedule for a 75 year-old.  

9 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Some ear worms are good, others drive you to get something else in your head ASAP. 

Marty, while I don't share your opinion of all things Beatles, I must admit that would be an unpleasant ear worm.

You might be interested in knowing that Sir Paul has 21 semis unloading at the new Little Caesars Arena (LCA) for two concerts. His contract prohibits the sale or consumption of meat products near the dressing room, as well as the removal of the leather furniture from the dressing room.  All of this intelligence is courtesy of our son who now works in venue security for LCA.

Our son questioned the need for all that overhead (21 semis).  McCartney could walk out with just a beat up mandolin and still sell out.  Doors open at 7pm, concert from 8-11pm, no opening act and no breaks; an ambitious schedule for a 75 year-old.  

My sister caught this tour up in Syracuse, New York.  Said he didn't stop for a second, didn't sit down, didn't even take a drink of water and played 35 songs straight through. Very impressive.

Today's worm is a classic:

• Like 1