Elon's "BFR"

Mallette

Just now, dwilawyer said:

Cross-marketing?

It is quite clever.  All of the elements are cutting edge.  Even the choice of Bowie, who was the first, if not only entertainer who sold bonds based on the future royalties of his music.  It is that rare instance of when all of the pieces just fit like a glove.

What ole Elon has is a history of being a damn good BS'er, and salesman. He's got a good head and the money to buy all the capability he thinks he can sell. He saved Tesla from cardiac arrest, and I've been seeing his cars all over the place as of lately. Good looking cars, the S is a sexy looking beast, but that limited range makes it pretty much useless for me. 

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:03 PM, Gilbert said:

What ole Elon has is a history of being a damn good BS'er, and salesman. He's got a good head and the money to buy all the capability he thinks he can sell. He saved Tesla from cardiac arrest, and I've been seeing his cars all over the place as of lately. Good looking cars, the S is a sexy looking beast, but that limited range makes it pretty much useless for me. 

Set my sights on an S3.   By the time I can get it superchargers will be available pretty much anywhere I want to go.  This is the auto of the future and I intend to have one.  First time ever we've been able to purchase a car with software upgradable to the latest.  

Dave

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Set my sights on an S3.   By the time I can get it superchargers will be available pretty much anywhere I want to go.  This is the auto of the future and I intend to have one.  First time ever we've been able to purchase a car with software upgradable to the latest.  

Dave

Audi is looking like the way I will be going, they are supposed to have the features I want by mid-year.

There are free charging stations all over Austin, priority parking for electric cars at Whole Foods, etc.

How many charging stations are there in Texarkana?