NFL 2017

Jeff Matthews

24 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Go Texans!  We might be on to something with Watson.

We went from last place in the AFC South to first place today by beating the first place Titans and watching the Jaguars lose to the Jets.

:emotion-21:

He looks absolutely fantastic. 

Houston....................we have a quarterback! 

1 hour ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Go Texans!  We might be on to something with Watson.

We went from last place in the AFC South to first place today by beating the first place Titans and watching the Jaguars lose to the Jets.  :emotion-21:

What exactly happened?  I saw 57-14 over the Titans and Watson didn't even have 300 yards passing.  That kind of offense just doesn't happen in the NFL and when it does the QB usually has 500 yards passing.

I didn't see the game, we get Steelers, Cleveland and Cinci around here unless it's a national game.

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

don’t worry, i doubt they’ll hold that lead.

2-2 Jags play the 3-1 Steelers in Pittsburgh next.  Steelers are 1st in the AFC North.

The 2-2 Texans host the 3-0 Chiefs next.  Chiefs are in 1st in the AFC West.  The Chiefs host the 2-1 Redskins tomorrow night.  Look for the Chiefs to advance to 4-0.

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

2-2 Jags play the 3-1 Steelers in Pittsburgh next.  Steelers are 1st in the AFC North.

The 2-2 Texans host the 3-0 Chiefs next.  Chiefs are in 1st in the AFC West.

well, Jags have it easier next week; but, when the season’s over, i’ll give the nod to the Texans.

56 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

My Browns are starting to get stinkier on the stink. I will have to switch to the Cavs and the Indians.

Picking the Indians to follow in the post-season isn't a bad way to go.  They have been historically good this year and winning the World Series is a distinct possibility.