NFL 2017

Jeff Matthews

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Remember, I'm from West Virginia.  We don't have any pro teams.  We have to rent our pro teams from other states.  

Go Steelers!

Didn't WVU just rank in the top 5 for partying!

Who knows which team will show up when the Colts play. At least Manning had a couple good teammates, and Luck is still hurt^_^

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

No one got it, did they?  Even the man from there.

to the place, where I belong

west virginia

mountain mama

country road

take me home

went over my head.  when i read your posts, john denver generally doesn’t come to mind. But, i should have realized that you appear to be a “well-listened” man.

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

went over my head.  when i read your posts, john denver generally doesn’t come to mind. But, i should have realized that you appear to be a “well-listened” man.

And/or a deep thinker. Yeah I've noticed that too. I keep a shovel handy when reading OT's posts making sure I get to the bottom of each and every one. Trust me when I say I've accumulated quite a pile. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

"And now, for the 1st draft pick of the 2018 season, the Indianapolis Colts select".......

Never lived in Indy or Baltimore but I long for the days of Johnny U. My hero as a kid, had a helmet with a horseshoe #19 on the side. 

Does he have a grandson you could look at? 

38 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I never thought I would say this, but I am losing interest in the NFL as well.  A lot of very sloppy play, many misguided, self aggrandizing players that seemingly just want to put on a show, rather than play clean, good football.  

I still love me some NFL football but am really over the "look at me" celebrating after a routine tackle or catch.   I am all about excitement and being pumped up but tackling or catching is what they are paid to do.

Bill

• Like 1

The best college team is run by a guy that couldn't cut it in the NFL.  He singlehandedly set a team back 10 years, picked Dante Culpepper over Drew Breeze then tucked his tail between his legs,and went back to coaching college.  If he couldn't recruit 5 star players he'd be in the crapper as all he knows about x's and o's is tic tac toe.

1 hour ago, willland said:

I still love me some NFL football but am really over the "look at me" celebrating after a routine tackle or catch.   I am all about excitement and being pumped up but tackling or catching is what they are paid to do.

Bill

All of that celebration stuff starts with the pee-wee kids football. Anyway when the team starts to play lousy football I go out into the woods and look for property markers.

JJK

4 hours ago, richieb said:

Kings of the Football World ----------- for now. Long season. 

As an NFL orphan, I am looking for a team to support. If KC keeps this up, it could be them. Three and a half hours and I could tailgate and catch a game. I currently just root for whomever the Rams are playing against. But as my apathy towards the NFL grows, I may just ignore them altogether.