NFL 2017

Jeff Matthews

15 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Watson tore an acl at practice today and is out for the year:(

Houston's season is done.

The Colts just announced Luck is out for the year also. The media is really stirring it up about this story, saying ticket sales would've suffered if the fans knew Luck wasn't playing at all in 2017. The winner of this division will probably have a losing record.

36 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

The Colts just announced Luck is out for the year also. The media is really stirring it up about this story, saying ticket sales would've suffered if the fans knew Luck wasn't playing at all in 2017. The winner of this division will probably have a losing record.

I'm picking the Jaguars to win the division at this point.

• Like 1

I'll never forget a play by Sanders years ago. His team was losing 42-7, forth quarter, he makes an interception and runs it back for a TD. Then does this big annoying "look at me" dance in the endzone....what a douchenozzle. His team was getting killed, but as long as he looked good.....can't stand that guy.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

They're Chiefs.

Yeah I gotta say I was embarrassed watching their little skit. At least Kelce devised something he wasn't penalized for, that's a change. Maybe they would be 7-2 instead of 6-3 if they devoted more time scoring points rather than how to entertain after they score. I guess the Commish is getting what he asked for --- 

The whole thing is bizarre to me.  Sooner or later, scoring a touchdown, then casually handing or soft tossing the ball to the ref is going to be the over the top minimalist display of haughtiness.  In other words, like it should be and used to be, but next it will be a statement.