FS:  Is a great condition pair Klipsch KSM-15-II

jwc

FS:  Is a great condition Klipsch KSM-15-II wedge monitors.

These are part of a large system I bought.  The original owner took very good care of his stuff and I will be slowly selling some of it as time moves along.

These are heavy.  They can lay on their backs (metal feet) or on the side as there are rubber feet.

These are nice enough you could put in your house as maybe side surrounds or the "front height" speakers.  I have more of these and I will probably do just that.

These two work fine.  No major flaws.  The woofer is a K-43 cast frame (like what is in MWM).

Included in the sale is a road case without wheels.  The monitors fit perfectly in there and can transport safely.  They don't move around within the case when transported.  This would be nice for on the road for use as monitors....or as a garage or outside system.  You can keep covered when not using.

I will update pictures in subsequent posts.   

$700 $600 $500 both monitors and road case.  The speaker wire shown is not included.

Whomever, makes this purchase, They have the option of taking a Carver PT-1250 amplifier for $200 that is functional, pots deoxit, fans oiled.
Pick-up only

Carrollton, GA 30116

I entertained the thought of using the KSM-12's as front height and back surround speakers with Heresies covering the other bases. I had a great deal on them through Guitar Center a while back but they only had pro hook ups.

These 15's you have are sweet. GLWS!

5 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

Those would make great Atmos speakers sitting on a set of La Scala's! :-)

Wow.  I didn't even think about that.

I have 12 of these BTW.  The ones listed here are the first two I pulled out of the cases.  This guy took great care of his stuff.

• 2 months later...

I have 12 of the KSM 15 IIC.  Pair Kp 456 with wheels and covers.  Pair KP682 with wheels and covers.  KP 600s with covers which I'm not quite ready to list.  Pair K402s without driver with custom stand not quite ready to list.   Pair mini punches with drivers.   Several  Carver amps.  Several Klark Teknik  EQs.  

• 3 years later...